Saturday 23 June 2012

Birthday Haul

Yesterday was my birthday and I got a few make up items so thought I would share them with you.

My family don't like to buy me make up as they don't know what I like or what I already have but my fiancé, Scott, asked me what I would like and I chose 5 things for him to wrap up for me...

The first three things are the same but different shades and they are the Maybelline Colour Tattoos. I already have On and on bronze and love it so much that I needed to add more to my collection! I chose Permenant Taupe, Immortal Charcoal and Eternal Gold and after swatching them I love them all!

The other two items I chose are both from Sleek. The first is the Pout Polish in Peach Perfection which is a pretty, peach toned lip tint and the second item is the Pout Polish in Peachy Keen which is a highly pigmented lip stain.

I will have full reviews of all the products mentioned up very soon as I feel they all deserve their own posts!

Have you tried any of these products, did you rate or hate?

With Love,

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment