Tuesday 3 July 2012

JIBE - Post 2 - Tag Tuesday!





1. What is your favourite Disney movie?

Tangled, without a shadow of a doubt! I love it!



2. Who is your favourite  hero/protagonist and why?

Rapunzel from Tangled.



3. Who is your favourite villain and why?

I don’t know if he can really be classed as a villain but he is trying to ruin Christmas so I suppose he is kind of a Villain! – Jack Skellington. Or the Queen of Hearts.


4. What is your favourite Disney song?

Its so hard to choose just one so I’m going to say Part of your world from The Little Mermaid and Why Should I Worry from Oliver and Company.

5. Which do you prefer more, 2D animated Disney films or 3D?

I have never seen a Disney film in 3D so will have to go with 2D.

6. What was your first Disney movie?

I can’t say for certain but I think it was either Aladdin or 101 Dalmatians. I’ve recently started re-building my collection on DVD though and the first I bought this time round was Beauty and the Beast.

7. What is your favourite Disney quote/line?

I cant just choose one!

Wake up and smell the humous – Genie,Aladdin.

I’m packing your angry eyes, just in case – Mrs Potato Head, Toy Story 2.

Don’t lets be silly – Madhatter, Alice in Wonderland

8. Was there a Disney movie that scared you as a child?

It wasn’t the film itself that scared me but I hated watching The Little Mermaid because Ursula scared the living day lights out of me!

9. What is your least favourite Disney movie?

Probably Cars – I’ve never watched it but it just doesn’t appeal to me at all.


10. Who is your least favourite Disney character?

I’m going to have to say Gaston from Beauty and the Beast – he’s just far too egotistical for my liking which I know is the point but I just don’t like him.

11. Which Disney movie would you most like to see a prequel/sequel for?

Tangled!! I know there’s Tangled Ever After which is amazing but its only six minutes! I need more!!

12. If you could be any Disney character for a day, who would you be and why?

Probably the Cheshire Cat so I could disappear and reappear when it suited.


13. Least favourite Disney song?

We are Siamese if you please – Lady and the Tramp. I cant stand those cats!


14. If you could combine two Disney movies for a special one off spin off which two would you choose?

Would have to say 101 Dalmatians and Lady and the Tramp just because 101 dogs just isn’t enough! :P

15. Favourite existing Disney couple?

Rapunzel and Flynn Rider

16. Who, in your opinion, would create the ultimate Disney couple?

Hades (Hercules) and Ursula (The Little Mermaid) – They would make some evil children but they’d have the prettiest skin tone! :P


17. If you could have a Disney character as your best friend who would you choose and why?

Mia from The Princess Diaries just because she’s so down to earth and it would be great to have a princess as your best friend! Or obviously Rapunzel!

18. If you could marry any Disney character who would you choose and why?

Flynn Rider! I don’t like any of the other Disney princes!

19. Which Disney character do you most compare yourself to?

Belle from Beauty & the Beast just because she loves reading and so do I. Lame reason, I know!

20. Who is your favourite Disney princess?

Rapunzel! Bet you didn’t see that one coming :P Belle is my second favourite and Ariel is my third favourite J

21. Have you ever cried at a Disney movie? If so, which?

I’ve cried at a few – Lion King (Obviously!), Up, Toy Story 3, Old Yeller and Bambi.

22. Favourite Disney prince?

Flynn Rider – See question 18.

23. Most disappointing moment in a Disney movie?

This has, by far, got to be when Beast turns back into a prince – He looked so much better as the beast!!

24. Favourite Disney double act?

Pascal and Max from Tangled!


There you have my Disney Tag! I loved doing this tag and tag you all to do it too!

With Love,

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment