Monday 2 July 2012

JIBE - Post 1

I want to start this post with an apology for not blogging much throughout June, I was very busy and was made redundant so I was a bit all over the place. As way of an apology though I have decided to do the same as I did throughout May and blog everyday of this month.


I've decided to call this JIBE, which means July I'll Blog Everyday and figured it made sense to start JIBE with my July Wishlist. Just before I start though I have decided to rename my Wish List to Lust List for no reason other than I think it has a ring to it! Without further a do here's my July Lust List for you...

Make Up

Inglot Freedom System 
I haven’t really looked into Inglot products much in the past but they seem to be getting mentioned more and more on beauty blogs and YouTube channels alike and it got me intrigued so decided to check out their website. I was pleasantly surprised at the reasonable prices as I was expecting the products to be so much more expensive than they actually are and have decided that I would like my make my own Freedom System palette. I’m unsure if I would want just an eye shadow palette, just a blush palette or a collective palette as yet but its definitely something I will be looking into more this month.

Nails  

Dotting Tools

I have had my eye on dotting tools for a while now but always hold back from actually buying some because I just know that I will be useless at nail art! I was recently watching one of Coleyyyful’s videos [here] which was a Hungry Caterpillar nail art tutorial and it’s made me decide to finally buy some dotting tools! I have plenty of nail wheels so I will be able to practice on those until I pluck up the courage to attempt anything on my actual nails but I’m looking forward to giving it a go!

Skin / Lip Care

Yankee Candle Lip Balm
I recently saw this featured on Coleyyyful’s Blog and I just have to have one for myself! How cute is it?! As with most things, the scent will probably be wasted on me as I have no sense of smell but I really want to try one! At only £3.99 from [this seller] on eBay I think it’s really reasonable and I will probably treat myself to one with my birthday money.


Oil Atum Moisturiser
The Pixiwoo sisters both speak very highly of this moisturiser and as I have dry skin, like them, I am just itching to give it a go! I have never managed to find my staple moisturiser so am hoping that this could finally be the one!

Randoms


Disney DVDs
I have recently rekindled my love for Disney and am trying to get together some sort of Disney DVD collection. In the past two days I have bought Aladdin, Lady and the Tramp, Lady and the Tramp 2, The Fox and the Hound, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, Mary Poppins, Lion King 2 and A Bugs Life (I think I have a problem!) but I desperately want The Little Mermaid, Oliver and Company, Cinderella, Dumbo and Tangled! There’s just something about Disney films – they take me back to my childhood and are full of happy memories!


White Converse Hi Tops
Now, these shouldn’t really be on my Wishlist as up until last Saturday I already owned a pair but I had a little incident in Tesco which resulted in my lovely shiny white converse (It was the first time I had worn them!) getting covered in Lloyds Grossman Tomato and Chilli pasta sauce! Luckily I had my mum with me at the time otherwise I would have just moped around in embarrassment, mourning the loss of my boots but she marched up to a member of staff and said she wanted to make a claim for my boots. They asked me to go home and try to wash the boots first and if that wasn’t any good they would refund me the full amount for them. Obviously the sauce didn’t come out so they were taken back and I was given the money to get some new ones but had to leave my sauce splattered ones there to be sent to Head Office and so I am now converse-less! I loved my white converse and have ordered some more which should be delivered in two weeks! I’ve made a note to stay away from any precariously stacked jars of sauce whilst wearing brand new white shoes in future!


So there's my Lust List for this month!


What are you lusting after?


With Love,

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment