Thursday 9 February 2012

February Wish List

This month I don't seem to be lusting after as many things as I was last month. Here's what I am yearning for in February...

Barry M Dazzle Dusts


During a recent visit to my local Superdrug I swatched a few of the Barry M Dazzle Dusts and I really don't know why I have never looked at them before now! They are amazing! There were quite a few colours that caught my eye so I hope to add a few to my collection in the near future. They are currently 2 for £7 at Superdrug too so it would be rude not to...


Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer



I have seen this concealer featured in quite a few You Tube videos and mentioned on quite a few blogs and really want to give it a try. I have been searching for a concealer to cover my under eye circles for what seems like an eternity now and still haven't managed to find one that does the job so fingers crossed this could be the one!


Bourjois Volume Fast & Perfect Revolving Mascara



I want to give this a try simply because it seems so bizarre! The reviews I have seen/read all recommend it but I think this is one of the products I would have to try for myself.


Minx Nails

I know I am waaay behind the times and I'm almost ashamed to admit it but I am yet to try Minx nail wraps! Luckily I have an appointment booked for my first Minx nails so will have a review up as soon as I have had them done.


What's on your wish list this month?


With Love,

Rachel x


No comments:

Post a Comment