Monday 6 February 2012

Michael Kors Dupe

I absolutely love Michael Kors rose gold watches but they are waaaay out of my price range. So, as you can imagine, I was absolutely over the moon when I spotted this little gem in Next!


Next Rose Gold Sports Watch

Its a pretty good dupe for the Michael Kors watch pictured below. Obviously it has a few differences and the Next one doesnt look as 'expensive' but I actually prefer the Next one if I'm honest and at just £22 its an absolute bargain compared to the Michael Kors one which retails at a rather hefty £199!


Michael Kors MK5128 Rose Gold Plated Watch

If you are interested in buying any of these watches you can do so by clicking on the following links -




Are you lucky enough to own a Michael Kors watch? If not, have you found any good dupes?


With Love,


Rachel x



No comments:

Post a Comment