Thursday 9 February 2012

Skincare & Make Up Tag

SKINCARE

-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Just once on a night at the moment but I really need to start washing it on a morning too.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Combination. My T-Zone is prone to dryness but my cheeks and chin can be quite oily. Then again my cheeks can get quite dry sometimes…

-What is your current facial wash?
I currently use Clean & Clear daily and I use the No.7 Radiance Boosting Hot Cloth Cleanser 2-3 times a week.

-Do you exfoliate?
Only when I use the hot cloth cleanser.

-What brand do you use?
A mixture of all sorts really – Clean & Clear, Witch Hazel, No.7, Oil of Olay, Superdrug, Simple.

-What moisturizer do you use?
At the moment I am using Clean & Clear.

-Do you have freckles?
Just a few here and there.

-Do you use eye cream?
Not currently but I should really start!

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I am prone to spots. I had moderately bad acne as a teenager.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Nope.

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use?
At the moment I am using Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid but I am looking for a replacement as I have just found out that Maybelline test their products on animals
L

-How about concealer?
Currently I am using Maybelline 24hr Concealer but as above I am looking for a replacement due to Maybelline testing on animals.

-Do you know your undertone color?
Haven’t a clue!

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
My eyelashes are quite long naturally – A lot of people ask me if I’m wearing false lashes when I’m not. I have recently bought my first set of fake eyelashes but haven’t mastered how to put them on yet!

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
No, I did not know that! You learn something new every day!

-What brand of mascara do you use?
No.7 Exceptional Definition.

-Sephora or
MAC?
I don’t own any of these brands, nor have I ever tried any
L

-Do you have a
MAC Pro-card?
Nope.

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
For everyday I only use a blusher brush, an eyeshadow brush and an eyeshadow blending brush. I used to use a foundation brush but prefer to just apply my foundation with my fingers now. I am hoping to buy a full make up brush set in the near future so will probably start using more brushes once I have that/

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Nope. Sometimes I just put a bit of concealer or foundation over my eyes.

-For the face?
Only when I remember! I currently use the Witch Hazel primer.

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Sleek Storm and Sleek Au Natural are my favourite palettes at the moment. There is a gorgeous shimmery gold in the Au Natural palette that I use all the time. I would really like to give the Urban Decay Naked Palette a try though!

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil. I can’t for the life of me apply liquid eyeliner!

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
I used to poke my eyes all the time when I first started wearing eyeliner but it’s very rare now.

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I don’t own any at the moment.

-Do you use mineral makeup?
I have a mineral powder foundation from
Avon but haven’t given it a try yet.

-What is your favorite lipstick?
I don’t really wear lipstick.

-How about lipgloss?
I love most of the MUA lipglosses – I think they’re amazing for the price!

-What is your favorite blush to use?
At the moment it is
Africa by W7 which is actually supposed to be a bronzer but I find it very pink toned so use it as a blush – In the pan it looks very similar to Two Faced Pink Leopard Bronzer.

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
I have bought a few items.

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Most of my make up is from drugstores.

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Never heard of them :/

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I would love to!

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
I can be – It depends what time of day it is! If its early morning, I have no hope!

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
What I call ‘The Foundation Mask’ – When somebody has applied waaaay too much foundation that is far too dark for their skin and you can see the line around their face.

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I’m more of a neutral girl.

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Frankie Sandford. I actually like most of The Saturday’s make up looks. I also really like Angelina Jolie’s make up – she never goes overboard.

-If you could leave the house using just
ONE make up item,what would you use?
Foundation.

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
I have done in the past, it depends where I was going.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
No.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
For eyes I love Sleek. For the face I would probably say No.7 – Their foundation just works for me
J

-What do you think of Makeup??
I love make up. I wouldn’t say I’m addicted to it but I like playing around with different looks and experimenting. I feel more confident when I am wearing make up, I almost hide behind it I suppose!


I tag ALL of my followers :)

2 comments:

  1. Witch hazel - interesting. Never heard of it before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually really good. I really notice a difference when I use it. When I remember to use it that is!

      Delete