Thursday 5 January 2012

Lush Haul

I had a quick visit to Lush on Boxing Day to pick up some of the Christmas bargains and wasnt disappointed. I spent about £15 in total and seemed to get loads for my money (The joys of 50% off).




What I bought -

♥ Christmas Eve Bubble Bar ♥
♥ Cinders Bath Bomb ♥
♥ Dragons Egg Bath Bomb (This was actually a present from my sister) ♥
♥ Candy Cane Soap ♥
♥ Angel's Delight Soap ♥
♥ Snow Fairy Shower Gel ♥
♥ Gingerbread House Bubble Bar ♥
♥ Lil' Lush Pud Bath Bomb ♥
♥ Satsumo Santa Bath Bomb ♥
♥ Magic Wand Bubble Bar ♥
♥ Superstar Bubble Bar ♥
♥ Golden Wonder Bath Bomb ♥
I'm going to write reviews of all of these as and when I use them so will give more details/information then.

Did you pick any Lush bargains up in the sale or get any goodies for Christmas? What's your favourite Lush product?

With Love,

Rachel x

P.S. What do you think of my cute little basket? I picked it up from a garden centre for the bargainous price of £1! It reminds me of a little bird's nest :)

4 comments:

  1. Some of Lush products are my absolute favourites like karma soap and sweetlip lip scrub.I love your purchase and love your blog too...count me as a new follower.
    http://jhilmildsaha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! You got SO much new Lush stuff! I absolutely love all of their products, but there isn't a store near me :( Their moisturizer is a life-saver and I love their bath bombs/soaps. :) Enjoy your new products and have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a shame that there isnt a Lush store near you :( I havent tried their moisturiser, will have to give it a go! Thank you for your comment Megan, I hope you have a great weekend too!

    Thank you jhilmilbeauty, I really want to give the Lush lip scrubs a try! Thanks for following.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I love the Lush sale, it's definitely one of the best sales! Looks like you got some lovely bits too! xx

    ReplyDelete