Sunday 8 January 2012

Maybelline Haul

I’ve got another Haul for you lucky people today! It seems to be all I am posting lately, hauls. Its not because I’ve been on a mad splurge but I seem to have accumulated quite a few things over the past few weeks and with Christmas and everything else I just haven’t gotten round to posting about any of it! Fingers crossed there will just be a few more haul posts then I can get on to posting about other things before you all get bored!

Please accept my apologies for the poor quality of images used in this post. Believe it or not these pictures were taken at one o'clock in the afternoon but as per usual in not so sunny England the sky was dull and dreary and light was limited so this is the best I could get.




My sister recently purchased the Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid foundation and, after giving it a quick try and really liking it, I decided I needed it in my life. Superdrug were doing a 3 for 2 offer on all Maybelline products so it seemed silly to just buy the foundation.





I got the foundation in the same shade as my sister, Ivory. I have quite pale skin and often find it difficult to find a foundation that isn’t too orange toned or dark for me but this shade is perfect. It doesn’t even look like I’m wearing foundation which is what I love about it.





I also bought the Super Stay 24 hour concealer in light/beige (shade 2). I wont talk any more about this product just yet because I want to do a concealer comparison post in the next few weeks.





As I had bought two items my third was free. I decided to try a lipstick as I don’t usually buy or wear lipsticks and wanted to step out of my comfort zone and try something new. I wanted to start with a nude shade so picked up this nude shade (I dont have the name to hand but will add a comment below once I know the name) I’m not too sure on the colour yet but will go into more detail when I write a review.

That’s it for this haul. Short and sweet :)

Do you use any Maybelline products? What’s your favourite?

With Love,

Rachel x

1 comment: