Friday 6 January 2012

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette

I'm sure you've all heard of (and a lot of you probably own) the Urban Decay Naked palette. I'm also sure that all of you know that the eagerly anticipated Naked 2 palette is due to be released in February. But did you know that you can actually get your hands on it from midnight tonight?!

That's right! All you have to do is become a fan of the Debenhams Beauty Club fan page/group on Facebook and at midnight tonight they will post a link which will give their facebook page fans the exclusive chance to buy the Naked 2 palette a month before it is released to the general public!

You need to be quick though! The link will only be active until Monday 9th January 2012 so make sure you get clicking from Midnight tonight to secure your Naked 2 palette!

Unfortunately I am completely skint at the moment so I wont be buying the Naked 2 palette (I don't even have the Naked palette yet - tut!) but aren't I kind giving my lovely followers a heads up :)

To become a fan of the Debenhams Beauty Club Facebook page click HERE

Will you be getting Naked tonight? (See what I did there?)

If you do get your hands on the Naked 2 palette please let me know what you think of it!

With Love,

Rachel x

Oh, I apologise for the image used in this post. I had to take one from Google as I obviously don't have the Naked 2 palette to take photos of!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure it's as good of a palette, or even better, than the first one.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found this blog off someones comment board (funnily enough) so glad I checked it out its soooooo cool! This is really useful I might check it out! I am following you and would love it if you would follow me back http://softtouchesmakeupdesigns.blogspot.com/

    Thanks
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought 3 of them oooopppsss thought I would treat a couple of friends :)

    Em

    x

    http://www.emsmixedbag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your friends are very lucky Emma! Wish my friends would treat me to a Naked 2 palette lol. You'll have to let me know what it's like when you receive it!

    Thank you for following Nina. I'm just about to check out your blog now and of course I'll follow you back :)

    I've never tried the original Naked palette GirlieBlogger so couldn't compare but I doubt I'll ever have any of them in my collection as they are out of my price range which is a shame because I would love to give them a try :(

    ReplyDelete