Sunday 4 March 2012

Big News!

I have big news for you all today! Well, its big to me at least! After months of debating whether or not to take the plunge into the world of the Naked palette I have finally ordered one for myself!

It took me hours to choose between the Naked palette or the Naked 2 palette but I finally decided on the original. The reason I went for the original was because I wanted to see what made everyone fall in love with the Naked palette in the first place. Plus, I heard (it could just be hearsay of course so don't quote me on it!) that the original Naked palette is soon to be discontinued so I thought it made sense to order the original because the Naked 2 is guaranteed to be available for a while and I can always buy it in a few months if I like the Naked palette.

Debenhams currently have a 10% off all beauty products offer running on their website so I decided to take advantage of this which means my Naked palette only cost me £32.40! Not a huge saving but a saving none the less! If you would like to take advantage of this offer you need to get your skates on as it ends at midnight tonight! Just enter the code RM94 at the checkout to claim your 10% discount. Delivery is also free at the moment so that's another bonus!

So, that's it for this post. I just wanted to share my news with you and will post again once the palette arrives. I'm also waiting for my order from Elf to be delivered, nothing exciting - just some brushes - but its my first ever Elf purchase so I will be sure to get a haul post and review up for that once it arrives as well!

Hope you're all keeping well.

With Love,

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment