Monday 5 March 2012

March Wishlist

I can't believe it's time for another wish list! Where did February go?!

This month there's a few things I would like...





1. Mac Studio Fix Fluid Foundation - I've been wanting to try a Mac foundation for a while now and after watching THOUSANDS of videos featuring various Mac foundations I've finally decided that the Studio Fix Fluid would be the best one for me. I plan on taking my first ever trip to my local Mac counter very soon so keep your eyes peeled for a haul/review post!


2. HD Brow Palette - This is another product I've seen featured on a lot of blogs and YouTube videos and it's got loads of great reviews. My eyebrows are really bugging me at the moment and I think this would be the perfect thing for them.




3.  Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder - I wanted this a few months ago but forgot all about it until I saw it on a make up haul video recently and it's made me really want it again. I think it's a must have purchase for the summer!


4. MeMeMe Beat the blues face illuminator - This is a product I have only heard recently but I've heard that is a cheaper version of the Benefit highlighters. The only problem is I don't know the difference between Moonbeam and Sunbeam so I'll have to do a bit of research before buying any if them!

What's on your wish list this month?


With Love,

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment