Saturday 3 March 2012

Minx Nails

In my February Wish List post I mentioned that I had booked to have my first ever Minx nails done. My appointment was last week and I'm super pleased with the results...


 
I went to a salon called Natural Beauty which is in Leeds. I was given a selection of various Minx designs to choose from and after much umming and ahing I finally decided on the pink leopard print design. It's fairly bold and bright but I wanted something that would stand out and catch the eye.

The lady, Julie, was really professional and friendly and explained everything as she was doing it as she knew I was a Minx virgin. She told me that Minx is known for lasting longer on toe nails than finger nails but I decided to stick with having it on my fingers as I hate my toes and never have them out so it would just be a waste!

The whole process took around half an hour and Julie applied a coat of Shellac over the Minx to make it more durable and to increase the longevity.



 
My Minx nails cost £15 and I'm over the moon with the results! I will definitely be making another appointment to have them done again soon!

If you're from the Leeds area and are interested in visiting Natural Beauty you can find it above Mop Tops hair salon in Pudsey. Alternatively, visit their Facebook page - www.Facebook.co.uk/naturalbeauty where I'm sure Julie will be happy to help.


Have you ever tried Minx nail wraps? What were your thoughts?

With Love,

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment