Tuesday 27 March 2012

Tag Tuesday - Most Treasured Make Up Possessions





Ahoy me mateys! Captain Rachel here with my most treasured make up possesions tag!
This tag is actually supposed to be Most Treasured Make up Posession, but the thought of choosing just one item shivered me timbers (see what I did there?) so I decided to change it to Possesions, plural. A bit naughty I know! But never mind, worse things happen at sea (Okay, okay, I'll stop with the pathetic attempts at pirate jokes now!)

I have managed to narrow it down to my final three most treasured make up possesions which I think is pretty good...

1. Mac Studio Finish Concealer - I know I havent stopped banging on about this concealer since I bought it but I literally love it! It is now my go-to concealer and I think its amazing! The only downside is that it doesnt cover my dark circles very well but for that I use Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer which does a great job.

2. Naked Palette - This is a new product to me but it has still managed to make its way into my most treasured make up possesions. Every shade included is super wearable and you can create so many different looks. The eyeshadows themselves are really blendable and easy to work with which is great for me as I'm not the worlds greatest when it comes to applying eyeshadow!


3. No.7 Exceptional Definition Mascara - Some of you may think that this is a bit of a random choice. No.7 as a brand isnt mentioned in Beauty Blogs as much as the likes of Mac, Urban Decay, Clinique, Benefit, Nars etc. but I honestly cant think why. I actually got this mascara as part of a free gift with my last No.7 purchase and i'm so glad that I did because I would never have discovered it otherwise! It does everything that I personally want a mascara to do - lengthens, seperates and defines. Its my all time favourite mascara and I can definitley see myself repurchasing this for years to come.

So there you have it, my three Most Treasured Makeup Possesions!

If you were stuck on an island with only three make up items what would they be and why?
With Love,
Rachel x


I would love it if you could all do this tag and post a comment to let me know but i'm going to tag a few people myself too :)

1. Islaay
2. Girlie Blogger
3. Ems Mixed Bag

1 comment:

  1. hahaha your pirate jokes were dreadful... ;) haha i'm joking they made me laugh :L
    where do pirates put their rubbish?.......... in the GARRRRRRRRRRRBAGE!

    hahaa oh and thankyou for tagging me! I'll to the tag soon! :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete