Sunday 25 March 2012

My FFFs - A day late!




First of all apologies for this post being a day late. The reason for this will be explained in my favourites so I'm going to jump straight into them...




1. The Hunger Games - The first thing I'm LOVING this week is The Hunger Games. As you probably know the film was released yesterday (which is the reason I didn't get to post this yesterday!) and I wanted to read the book before I saw the film. It took me just six hours to read the book and I was hooked from the beginning! This made me want to see the film even more which resulted in a last minute trip to the cinema with my little sister last night. I aren't going to go into the film to much cos I may do a film review (?) but I will say it is amazing and you should definitely go see it!






2. Chocolate Milkshake - This is a bit of a random one but I just can't get enough chocolate milkshake lately! I've always been partial to it but I am literally addicted to the stuff this week!



3. Brigadeiro - Another unhealthy thing at number three this week! I had seen Carrie Fletcher of Itswaypastmybedtime make this on her YouTube channel and it looked so easy and yummy that I had to make it myself! My little sister and I had a go at it before going to the cinema yesterday and it went quite well. Jody gets all of the credit for rolling them into balls and covering them with sprinkles :)






4. My Pooches - My dogs are literally my life - they're like my children and they manage to put a smile on my face on even the dullest of days. I thought it was only fair that they got a mention this week as they're such a huge part of my life so here they are at number 4 :)


5. Sleek Contour Kit - I thought I should have at least one make up item in my favourites and after much thought I decided on my Sleek Contour Kit. I've had this for around 6 months now but I love it. Admittedly the highlighters isn't that great but the bronzer more than makes up for that.

What are you five favourite things this week? Are you having a good weekend?

With Love,

Rachel x


All pictures taken from Google with the exception of images three and four which were taken by myself

No comments:

Post a Comment