Sunday 4 December 2011

Here goes...



After reading tons and tons of various blogs I have finally decided to take the plunge and create my own! Now, as I am new to this you will have to bear with me and persevere while I get to grips with everything.


The main focus of my blog will be make up and beauty reviews and some hauls but I will be writing about other things from time to time such as my family, pets etc. Anything interesting/important that is going on in my life at the time really!


I thought it would be nice to introduce myself a little in the first post to give you a better understanding of who I am and what I do...

My name is Rachel and I live in Leeds, West Yorkshire (Yes, this does mean I have a tendency to sound extremely common and farmer like!). I live with my fiance, Scott and our two dogs, Sasha and Bertie. We also have two bunny wabbits called Maisie and Daphne. I am 23 years old and am currently a Sales Co-ordinator at a printing ink factory (Glamorous!).

My interests are - Make-up, fashion, animals and baking (Albeit badly!). I also enjoy watching films and reading and I am currently writing a children's book with my twin sister, Lyndsey. I spend far too much time watching TV and my favourite programmes are Don't tell the bride, Kirstie's Handmade Britain/Homemade Home, The only way is Essex, The Secret Circle and The Apprentice.

My dream job would be to be a wedding planner as I love everything to do with weddings and would love to help plan people's magical day and make it everything they dreamt of and more! I would also like to be a Children's Author as writing is something I really enjoy and I love to stretch my imagination.

Hopefully that has given you a little insight into who I am!

I hope to update my blog at least once every two days but I can be quite busy with work etc. so if I spend quite a while away please don't think I've forgotten or have gotten bored! I will post as much as I can when possible!


With Love,

Rachel x


PS. If you have any suggestions or advice on the layout of my blog or requests for blog posts please feel free to drop me an email :)

1 comment:

  1. The blogs are really the voice of the heart of the writers. The blogs are really knowledgeable and thought provoking. This shows your internal calmness and knowledge in the brain. The style is much impressive and I shall come again to catch up the latest posts .
    womens new in fashion supplier

    ReplyDelete