Friday 16 December 2011

Look Book - Wrapped Up Winter

Every woman needs a good coat, whether it be a mac, a thick, wool coat or a floor length cardigan coat, all of these make great layering devices and should definitely be a staple item of your wardrobe. Team this with this seasons must have knee length boots and you've pretty much got winter wrapped up....




The look for less...
Knee high boots - £20.00 - George at Asda
Cotton Mac - £7.00!! (Down from £25.00) - Matalan 


I can't believe that this Mac is only £7.00!! If I didnt already own two Macs I would definitley snap one up!

The Look On a £50 Budget...
Berry Dolly Coat - £30.00 (Down from ) - Dorothy Perkins
High leg boots - £17.49 (Down from £34.99) - New Look


I love the colour of this coat, its so festive and Christmassy! The boots are a bargain at £17.49 too!

The Sky is the Limit -
Classic Melton Coat - £690.00 - Vivienne Westwood
Leather Knee High Boots - £865 - Christian Louboutin - Net-a-Porter


Christian Louboutins, mmmmm! Scrumptious! But waaaaay out of my price range! They cost more than my first car!! I love the detailing on the buttons of the coat with the Vivienne Westwood orb. Another thing to go on my 'I'll never get it but I can dream' list!

Have you bought your winter coat yet? If so, will you be teaming it with over the knee boots this season?

5 comments:

  1. Me too, think a trip to Dorothy Perkins is in order...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya thankyou for commenting on my blog post! Of course i will follow you back, in fact I already have! your blog is really cute and i cant believe that mac is reduced to only £7! I want it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the follow :) I cant belive the mac is only £7 either! Such a bargain! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for following me!! and commenting in my blog!! :)

    of course I follow you back sweetie! ;P

    www.mysavageside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete