Monday 26 December 2011

Merry Christmas!

Image from We heart it
Just a super quick post to say I hope all of my wonderful followers had a fantastic Christmas yesterday! I hope you got everything you wished for and more!

I wont be doing a 'proper' post for a couple of days Scott and I have ordered a new camera which comes on Wednesday and I want to get the hang of using it before posting! Hopefully this means you will have better quality pictures to look at in my future posts instead of the poopy ones i've had to put up from my iPhone!

Here's a sneak peek of what's coming up over the next couple of days...

My New Years Resolution
Lush Review
My Christmas Presents Haul
Witch Hazel Primer Review

If you have any requests for future posts please let me know!

With Love,

Rachel x

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment