Friday 11 May 2012

Makeup MAYhem POST 10 - RachelReviews - Body Shop Lip Roll On

Today I will be reviewing the Body Shop 100% Natural Lip Roll On.

This product retails at £4 but I managed to pick it for just £1 with a voucher I was given at my local shopping centre during Leeds fashion week.

I only had a pound in my purse and had left my bank card at home so the only products I could actually afford with the voucher was lip products.

After much umming and aring I finally decided on the Rose lip roll on, simply because I had never tried anything like it before and have oodles of lip balms etc so didn't need anymore!

My lips were very chapped that day and I had forgotten my Vaseline so a lip product was the perfect thing to buy. Let me tell you now, the lip roll does absolutely nothing for dry, chapped lips! The texture is extremely greasy (which I suppose should be expected from an oil product) and doesn't sink into the lips at all, it justIt made me feel like I had just rubbed a greasy chicken drumstick over my lips! Not really the look I was going for!

I think this product would work well over a lipstick to add a bit of shine but as a lip treatment it does absolutely nothing for me and I really wouldn't recommend it! Sorry Body Shop!

Have you tried this product? What were your thoughts?

With Love,

Rachel x

PS. Pics will be added tomorrow, my phone is being silly at the moment and won't let me upload any!

No comments:

Post a Comment