Wednesday 23 May 2012

Makeup MAYhem POST 22 - Mini Opi Haul

After much umming and ahhing I finally took the plunge and purchased three mini OPI nail varnishes. The colours I bought were Kiss me on my tulips, a lovely bright pink, Save Me which is from the Nicki Minaj collection and is the most beautiful glitter polish ever! The colours remind me of a peacock. And finally I have a herring problem which is a bluey grey shade.

I have only worn the I have a herring problem so far but was impressed with the formulation and longevity. It had been on my nails for five days before chipping which is unheard of for me!

I have swatched all three of these nail varnishes on a nail wheel and I love all three of them! The Kiss me on my tulips is perfect for summer and I can't wait to wear it!

Overall I love OPI nail varnishes and can understand the huge hype around them! I will definitley be adding more to my nail varnish collection very soon!

Have you tried OPI nail varnishes? Can you recommend any for me to add to my collection next?

With Love,

Rachel x

1 comment: