Thursday 17 May 2012

Makeup MAYhem POST 16 - RachelBuys - Sleek Blush by 3 palette

Today's post is just a super quick one just to tell you that my Sleek Blush By 3 palette has arrived!

I was actually devestated when I found out these palettes were limited edition and that my local Superdrug stores had sold out so imagine my excitement when I found out they could still be ordered on the Sleek website! I quickly added the Lace palette to my cyber basket and even when the order had been approved and I had received a confirmation email I was still skeptical that I would actually receive the palette and was expecting and email to say they there had been an error and the palette was actually out of stock. But low and behold the palette was delivered today and at first glance I absolutely love it!

I don't want to talk about it too much as I'm going to write a full review this weekend but all three of the shades included in this palette are super pretty and wearable and I can't wait to give them a try!

You can still buy this palette from the Sleek website - www.sleekmakeup.co.uk and it's an absolute bargain at £10! That's £10 for three palettes!! £10!!! Cheap as chips for such great quality! You'd be crazy not to buy it!

That's it for this post, sorry it's such a short one but I'll hopefully have some more interesting posts coming up this weekend so stay tuned for those!

Have you tried any of the Blush by 3 palettes? Which is your favourite?

With Love,

Rachel x

2 comments:

  1. Pretty palette. I know, hate it when good stuff don't last.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's so annoying! I think Sleek are silly for not making these palettes part of their permanent line! x

      Delete