Sunday 27 May 2012

Makeup MAYhem POST 25 - OOTD

Formy second post of the day I have a quick OOTD for you. As those of you that like in the UK will know we have been fortunate with the weather of late and have actually seen some sunshine! With this in mind I thought it was finally time to be brave and get the shorts out! I havent worn shorts since I was about 10 which was fourteen years ago as I hate my legs but today I just thought stuff it!




My vest is from H&M and cost £7.99 which I think is an absolute bargain! And my shorts are from Next. I cant remember how much they were because I bought them last year but didnt have the guts to wear them! Its just a nice simple outfit but I thought I would share it with you anyway :)

Have you been enjoying the lovely weather? Lets hope it lasts!

With Love,

Rachel x

P.S. I just want to say a quick thank you to my dog Bertie who made a guest appearance in my OOTD picture :) I will include my other dog, Sasha, in my next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment