Sunday 6 May 2012

Makeup MAYhem POST 4 - Nano Liz Earle Haul

For my fourth Makeup MAYhem post I have a teeny tiny Liz Earle haul for you.




 I actually only bought one product but as it was my first ever experience of Liz Earle I thought I would share it with you anyway.


The product I bought is the Cleanse & Polish starter kit (surprise, surprise) which retails at £9.00 and comes with a 50ml bottle of the cleanser and one muslin cloth which I think is great value for money for such a high end and raved about product.


The cleanser and cloth come packed into a cute and practical pouch which adds to the expensive feel. This is then wrapped in tissue paper and put in to one of the super swanky and posh Liz Earle bags which I think I was more excited about than the actual cleanser!



I loved the whole Liz Earle experience and can't wait to give the cleanser a try and see if it lives up to the hype it has received in the blogosphere.

I will have a review of this cleanser up very soon so watch this space for that!

Have you tried the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish What were your thoughts?

With Love,

Rachel x




2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to buy myself this! I'm wiating until my No.7 one runs out then I'm going to treat myself to one! I love it when things come in pretty packaging :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the No 7 one too but am so glad I tried the cleanse and polish, it makes my skin feel the softest it's ever been! You'll have to let me know what you think when you do try it x

      Delete