Wednesday 9 May 2012

Makeup MAYhem POST 8 - Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish - My first thoughts



As mentioned a few days ago I recently treated myself to the Liz Earle cleanse and polish starter kit.

I had read tons of reviews saying that this product was an absolute miracle worker and I just had to try it for myself!

My skin has been really bad lately so I bought the Liz Earle C&P with the hope that it would sort it out for me. I've only used the C&P three times so far so I can't really write a full review but thought I would give you my initial thoughts... In a nut shell, it seems to be making my skin worse, not better!

My entire face has broken out and I feel even more down about my skin that I did before using the C&P! Its so bad that I even considered ringing in sick to work yesterday because the thought of leaving the house with my skin so bad really upset me! Lots of concealer and foundation improved it slightly but my face is really dry too so I just ended up looking a big patchy, spotty mess! :(

I'm hoping that the C&P is just deep cleansing my skin and drawing all of the deep impurities out but I really hope that it starts improving my skin soon because I had, well I still have, high hopes for this product.

I'm not ready to give the C&P a bad review yet as I don't think I've been using it long enough to write a fair review but I just wanted to warn you all about this 'side effect' as I hadn't read anything about the C&P breaking people out before I purchased it.

Since it broke me out I've researched a bit more on the internet and found that quite a few people have experienced the same thing - some had to give up on the product all together while others continued using the C&P for a month and after persevering with it they started to really notice a difference and their skin cleared up - I really hope the latter happens for me!

I'll keep you posted but for now I'm going to go hide my face under a pillow and hope I wake up to perfectly clear skin tomorrow! (A girl can dream!)

Have you tried the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish? What was your experience like?

With Love,

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment