Tuesday 29 May 2012

Makeup MAYhem POST 27 - Tag Tuesday - Nail Varnish Obsession Tag




1. What’s your favorite nail polish company?
At the moment I would have to say Barry M. I find their Nail Paints so easy to apply and absolutely love the formulation. I have recently bought some OPI nail varnishes though so this answer may be subject to change! I'll keep you posted :)


2. Glitter or No Glitter?


Now, I love the look of glitter on my nails. What I don't love is removing glitter nail varnish! So with this in mind I tend to steer clear of glitter nail varnishes which is a shame as they look so pretty!

3. OPI, China Glaze or Essie?
I'm kind of embarrassed to say this but ive only used one OPI nail varnish so far and haven't used any of Essie or China Glaze so I guess my answer will have to be OPI! Although that's not a very fair answer as I havent tried the others!


4. When do you change your nail polish?

As soon as the first signs of chipping appear! If theres one thing I can't stand its chipped nails!


5. What’s your favorite color on your nails?
Hmmm, this is a toughie! I love the FashionistA magnetism nail varnish in Mollie's colour which is called Purple me Up. I also love Barry M Nail Paint in Navy and a cheap nail varnish I got from the George make up range called Movie Star (which is a pretty good dupe for Barry M's Dusky Mauve).


6. Darks or Brights?


I'd have to go with darks I think. Although it would probably depend on the season as I would wear darks during the winter months but brights during the summer.


7. What are you wearing on your nails at this very moment?

Absolutely nothing! I'm giving my nails a break at the moment as they're in really bad condition at the moment so I want to concentrate on getting them looking nice and healthy again.


8. Matte Nails—in or out?
I'm undecided at the moment. I have bought one matte nail varnish but when I swatched it on my nail wheel it just looked wrong! Guess I'll have to try it on my actual nails and see if it grows on me or not!


9. French Manicure?
I think French Manicures look elegant and sophisticated and if I could afford to have them done at a salon all the time I definitley would!


10. Favorite Winter Color?


As said above I prefer to wear darks in winter. Two of my favourites are Barry M's Navy and Raspberry - Two completely different colours but I love them both the same!



So there you have it! My Nail Varnish Obsession Tag.


I really enjoyed doing this tag and I tag all of you to do it too!


I would love to see your Nail Obsession Tag so be sure to comment below and let me know if you do decide to do it!


With Love,


Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment