Monday 28 May 2012

Makeup MAYhem POST 26 - My Confessions

I thought this post would be a nice way for my followers to get to know be a little better but hope it will be fun at the same time!

Here goes..

Confession # 1 -

I have an extreme sweet tooth

Confession # 2 -

I dont have much self confidence

Confession # 3 -

I'm scared of spiders (who isnt?!) but would never kill one and get really upset if somebody kills one in front of me!

Confession # 4 -

I have to walk on the right hand side of somebody - never the left!

Confession # 5 -

I love writing! Especially childrens fiction :)

Confession # 6 -

I am obsessed with anything Alice in Wonderland and Teacups!

Confession # 7 -

I am a dog person

Confession # 8 -

I get along with animals much more than I do human beings!

Confession # 9 -

Speaking to new people scares me

Confession # 10 -

I think if all of my body is under the covers nobody can get me

Confession # 11 -

I hate onions

Confession # 12 -

I am right handed but hold my knife and fork the wrong way round

Confession # 13 -

I cannot eat soft foods with crunchy foods! I'll ellaborate - Tuna sandwich = Edible, Cucumber sandwich = Also edible, Tuna and Cucumber sandwich - No go!

Confession # 14 -

I love baking (even if im not great at it!)

Confession # 15 -

I like eating peanut butter and chocolate spread out of the tub using my finger

Confession # 16 -

I sometimes cry at adverts

Confession # 17 -

I have an unhealthy addiction to make up

Confession # 18 -

I dont tend to follow fashion trends - if I like it, I'll wear it!

Confession # 19 -

I cannot draw to save my life

Confession # 20 -

I am far too naive!

Confession # 21 -

I'm a whimp when it comes to scary movies!

Confession # 22 -

I love duvet days with a passion!

Confession # 23 -

I'm no good when it comes to making decisions!

Confession # 24 -

I am super impatient

Confession # 25 -

I'm a sucker for a good book!

So there you have it, my confessions!

Why not tell me one fact about you? I'd love to read them :)

With Love,

Rachel x




No comments:

Post a Comment