Sunday 20 May 2012

Makeup MAYhem POST 19 - Rachel Reviews : Rimmel London Mositure Renew Nude Delight Lipstick

As some of you may know I recently found my perfect nude lipstick in the form of Rimmel London's Moisture Renew in the shade Nude Delight.


Nude Delight is a peach toned nude which seems to compliment my skin tone best. I have tried numerous nude lipsticks over the months and most made me appear washed out and dead which, lets face it, is never a good look but I dont have this problem with the Nude Delight as it is so peachy.

This lipstick is also more forgiving than other nudes. From experience nude lipsticks tend to make my lips look really scabby unless applied to smooth, moisturised lips which, despite trying every lip product under the sun, I never seem to have! Nude Delight is really creamy and moisturising and looks fine on my dry lips (Obviously it looks better on smooth lips but I can just about get away with it on chapped lips which is a bonus).

I love the packaging of this product. It does look a bit 'cheap', for want of a better word, but it is a cheaper product so that doesnt bother me too much. Purple is my favourite colour so the beautiful, shiny purple really tickles my pickle.

I am in absolute love with this lipstick. Up until recently I wasnt really much of a 'lipstick wearer' but since buying Nude Delight I have worn it pretty much every day! Its kind of a 'my lips but better' shade which really does it for me as I dont like brights when it comes to my make up.

Have you tried Nude Delight? What's your staple nude lipstick?

With Love,

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment