Friday 18 May 2012

Makeup MAYhem POST 17 - FFFs

I can't believe it's Friday again already! Here's what I've been loving this week...

1. Coco Pops - A nice random one to start with this week! I literally can't get enough of coco pops lately! I'd have them for breakfast, dinner and tea of I could! I just love them!

2. My new phone case - Scott got a new phone this week and the lovely sales man gave me a free iPhone accessory kit and phone case. I've been looking for a phone case for a while now and the one I was given is a lovely sparkly black one that I think looks great on my white iPhone. Not bad for nothing! Its nice to know there's still good people in the world!

3. Hercules - Another Disney film! I wanted the Hercules DVD for Christmas but despite hinting to everyone in my family about it I didn't get it. I had a quick nosey in the Disney Store this week but Hercules was £14.99 and I refused to pay that much for it but then I found one DVD that was priced at £3.99. I asked the manager why one of the DVDs was £3.99 and the rest were £14.99 and it was because they'd had an offer on a few weeks ago and forgotten to take the £3.99 sticker off. The manager sold me it for £3.99 as it would have been false advertising otherwise which I thought was very nice of her indeed!

4. MUA blonde eyebrow pencil - I'm loving this eyebrow pencil at the moment. It matches my natural brows perfectly and makes them look really defined but still natural looking. And at just a pound it's an absolute steal!

5. Sleek Ultra Matte dark palette - As mentioned in an earlier post I picked up the Sleek ultra matte dark palette this week and I really like it. I've used it a couple of times and love how pigmented the shadows are. The lighter shades make great bases and highlighters while the darker colours are perfect for creating a smoky eye look. I love how versatile this palette is and I'm so glad that I added it to my makeup inventory.

What have you been loving this week?

With love,

Rachel x

1 comment: