Monday 7 May 2012

Makeup MAYhem POST 5 - RachelBuys

Another quick post for you today but an exciting one none the less (for me at least!).

Today I visited York Designer Outlet with my family and purchased my first ever Mac Lipstick!


I've had my eye on Shy Girl and Hue for like, forever, but £13.50 just seems an extortionate amount for me to spend on lipstick as it isn't something I wear much.


I decided to have a quick look in the CCO at the designer outlet but didn't hold out much hope as I have been before and always end up coming our empty handed. Imagine my luck then when I spotted Hue for just £9.50! I quickly snapped it up without swatching it or anything!



Since getting home I have swatched it and tried it on and it's alot pinker than I envisaged but I really like it. You do need perfectly moisturised lips though, otherwise it soaks into every crack which isn't a very attractive look!

 


I am really happy that I picked this lipstick up and will have a full review up for you soon.

Do you own Hue? What are your thoughts?

With Love,

Rachel x



1 comment: