Saturday 12 May 2012

Makeup MAYhem POST 11 - FFF's (A day late)




Okay, so I know I'm a day late with my FFF's but as I only posted my April Favourites on Thursday I thought it might be a tad over board on favourites if I did them a day after each other so decided to leave it until today.

I'm just going to jump straight into them...

1. My PS3 - This was mentioned in my April Favourites and I get that it's quite geeky and not very girly but I recently bought a PS3 and I'm loving it! My favourite game is Alice: Madness Returns (I love anything Alice in Wonderland!) which I have already completed and absolutely loved playing!

2. Candles - Now, having very little sense of smell means that I don't get to enjoy the smell of candles but just recently I find myself burning a candle every night! The scent is obviously wasted on me but I find it so relaxing to watch the flame flickering and dancing. The candle I'm burning at the moment is just a vanilla jar candle from Asda which cost £4 and Scott tells me it smells very nice indeedy.

3. Lindt Chocolate - On a recent trip to York Designer Outlet I had a nosey in the Lindt shop and picked up a few bargains from their Easter collection which had been reduced to next to nothing. I absolutely LOVE Lindt chocolate and bought myself a little White chocolate bunny which was absolutely scrumptious! I also picked up some of the lindor chocolates which are my favourite EVER!

4. The Apprentice - I only started watching The Apprentice a couple of series ago but it quickly became one of my favourite tv programmes and I now watch it religiously. I love watching the teams mess the tasks up and find it so cringe worthy when they beg for survival and rip each other to shreds in the board room. Plus Lord Sugar's one liners are absolutely hilarious!

5. Barry M Peach Melba Nail Paint - The final thing I've been loving this week is the Barry M Nail Paint in Peach Melba. This colour really brightens my day up and I think it's a perfect spring/summer colour. I just love the formulation of the Barry M Nail Paints and this shade has quickly become one of my all time favourites!

What are you loving this month?

With Love,

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment