Tuesday 8 May 2012

Makeup MAYhem POST 7 - Boots Haul


The items included in this haul were actually bought a few weeks ago in the boots 3 for 2 offer but as some of them will be included in my April Favourite post it seemed right to put the haul up first...






The first thing I bought was the real techniques core collection brush set. I had wanted this since Boots started stocking it and the 3 for 2 offer seemed like the perfect opportunity to buy it. I also bought the stippling brush and chose the blush brush as my free item. I love every single one of these brushes and can't wait to write a full review on them! (Even though every man and their dog seems to be reviewing these at the moment!).



I also wanted the Rimmel London Nude Delight lipstick after watching one of Beauty Crush's video in which she mentioned it. It looked like the perfect nude for me and I'm pleased to report that it is! The search for my perfect nude lipstick has now ended! Yay me!

Beauty crush also mentioned that she wears a Natural Collection lip gloss in Barley Sugar over the top of the Nude Delight so this swiftly made it's way into my basket too!

Another product I've been eyeing for a while is the Bourjois delice de poudre. This product seems to be on just about every beauty related blog and YouTube channel and I had to see what the hype was about so this quickly followed the lip gloss into my basket.

The final thing I bought was the Kiss 100 false nails which I know is a bit boring but I really needed them as my nails have been horrendous lately! I got the square nails as I prefer a square finish and I love them! They look really natural on your nails and nail varnish last forever on them!

That's it for this haul, hope you enjoyed :)

Did you take advantage of the boots 3 for 2 offer?

With Love,

Rachel x

PS. You may have noticed that the picture includes three OPI minis - these will be included in another post and shouldn't have been in the picture! Also I can only apologise for the not so glamourous background in the pictures! It won't happen again!


No comments:

Post a Comment