Wednesday 16 May 2012

Makeup MAYhem POST 15 - Another EOTD!

I don't want to bombard you with EOTD posts but I'm really loving eyeshadow at the moment and have found myself experimenting with different looks using various palettes.

I created this look using my Sleek Storm palette (surprise, surprise) and the au natural palette. Once again I can't give you the names of the actual shades used as I've lost the sheets with the names on but I used a shimmery champagne as a base with a light gold over the top. I blended a tiny bit of a warm brown through the crease and smudged brown eyeliner under my bottom lash line. I finished the look with a black pencil eyeliner along my water line, black gel eyeliner across the top lash line (which is applied badly as usual!) and then coated my lashes with George's Faux Lash mascara in intense black (This was the first time I had tried this mascara and I have to say I'm not impressed - Its just too clumpy!)

What do you think of this look? Have you tried any of the Sleek eye shadow palettes?

With Love,

Rachel x

1 comment: